The Asian Tennis Federation (ATF) is a non-profit organization affiliated with the International Tennis Federation that is open to all national tennis associations in Asia.
The ATF’s objectives are to increase participation in, facilitate development of and raise the standard of Asian tennis. There are currently 44 member associations dedicated to the promotion of tennis in their respective countries. The ATF works closely with the International Tennis Federation (ITF) and supports its member associations through the implementation of a wide range of programs.
The objectives of the Federation are to:
- Promote, develop and raise the standard of tennis in Asia
- Encourage and assist in the formation and development of governing tennis bodies in the Asian countries and territories
- Establish and promote friendly relations among members of the Federation
- Assist and support the development of programs in all aspects of tennis in member countries and territories
- Co-ordinate tournaments in Asia and to appoint committees and court official in official tournaments
- Do all such other lawful things as may be incidental or may be deemed to be conducive to the attainment of these objectives, or any of them
- Employ the funds of the Federation in such a manner as shall be deemed expedient.
- Safeguard the interest of Members and of ATF as a regional body
- Execute all functions, which the ITF may delegate to the regional Association
- Work at all times within the Rules and Regulations of the ITF and accept as final the ruling of the Federation in any matter