The I.R. Iran Tennis Federation is seeking an enthusiastic full-time Female Tennis Professional on a post of National Coach/Expert.
– ITF Level 3 or 2 or equivalent from a recognized national federation
– Proved experience of working at junior levels (forming the structure of work with junior players from intermediate to advance)
– Good administration skills (planning, conduct, reporting, etc) and experience of forming national structure for federations
– Strong playing skills is an advantage (former player with ITF/WTA ranking)
– Committed, motivated, on court oriented, dynamic
– Working as the National Coach for Women. Forming the female players development pathway at all the under 18 age categories.
– 1 year contract (renewable)
– Financial conditions will be discussed with each coach candidate and could be based on personal experience. (negotiable – depending on the coach profile)
– Accommodation, local transport as well as one ticket to the home country per year will be provided during whole period of the stay in Iran.
How to apply:-
Applications – Please send your full resume and CV along with a recent photograph to Mrs. Mehrafza Manouchehri (IRITF Vice-president for women) email@example.com with a CC to Amir Borghei (ITF Development Officer for the region at firstname.lastname@example.org and Rajjat Kapoor (ATF Development Director – email@example.com. IRITF would contact those appropriate candidates for an interview to make the final decisions. The deadline for the submission of CVs is September 30th, 2015.. Interviews will be conducted via email and Skype. Successful candidates will be notified in due course.