The Hong Kong Tennis Association (“HKTA”) is seeking for well qualified coach who has a genuine desire in players’ development.
The Performance Coach will be responsible for:
– Working with Director of Player Development / Head Coach to design, plan, co-ordinate and implement training programs for National, Elite Development and other HKTA junior programs;
– Evaluating and reporting on the progress of the players during training, and against pre-defined targets; monitoring match plays and provide feedback to improve players’ performance;
– Travelling with and supervising players to overseas tournaments;
– Experience in the delivery of the ITF tennis 10s program is an advantage;
– Supervising part-time coaches, and assisting the Coaching Development & Qualification Committee in coordinating activities such as coaching workshops; and
– Ad hoc duties assigned from time to time by the Director of Player Development, Head Coach, Chief Executive Officer or the committees of the HKTA.
If you are interested in the above position, please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with a full detailed CV that includes your coaching qualifications, details of your working and playing career including your best ATP/WTA or ITF ranking, a recent photograph and expected remuneration.
The deadline for the application is Monday 14th November 2016.